Jun 12, 2019

Cory Diary : Bubble Report 2019-0611

Straits Time Index has come down by 5.5% since my last bubble chart report on 5/2. That's -186 points. So investing in ETF is not that straight forward. Timing helps as previously mentioned. 

With the recent correction, I have increased my stake in STI ETF. With corresponding profit taking in some of my REIT counters, ETF is now the largest counter. This can be easily observed from the bubble size.




Let's do a review of the Bubble Chart.

First the bad news.

1. Unlike past bubble chart, there aren't need t do Axis adjustment to fit higher earning. ( Due to risk adjusted )

2. Banks are still in doldrums .... .  ( Trying to bottom fish )

3. STI ETF has come down due to large swing on the straits time index within a month. ( Average down )

Here's the good news

1. Reits / Trust profits have generally been moving upwards eclipsing STI ETF downward moves. Looks like it has stabilised.

2. Portfolio is generally performing which can be seen for the relatively lower profitability of bonds in the chart.


My Plan as mentioned earlier is to preserve the leading gap of my portfolio. Is working so far. Will continue to monitor. What's next. Something I need to figure out.

Here's the link for those who are interested in the progress of the Bubble chart for this year so far.

Cory
2019-0611









No comments:

Post a Comment