Apr 4, 2019

Cory Diary : 5 min walk



Walked on the pavement I think a hundred times. Never gives much thought to it. It just a walkway. Not sure why I feel a sense of serenity walking back from 7-11 store that day. Just got a latte cafe for my wife after my rather regular break in the cafe corner station playing my new mobile game sipping a cup of hot latte. Sorry Star buck I don't have to be elite to enjoy the same. And yes, I have my free time.

Clean road, quiet street, breezing winds, lined tress and a 19C temperature. What a nice short walk indeed. Holding a hot cafe late. Life is surreal. Maybe this is what we called getting used to entitlement that we forgot we are in it for the past 100 times. Good life has becomes a new norm. On the other side, rustic uneven roads but same environment. Maybe life is how we make it to be.


Can we say the same to stock market that continuous rising market, if you have yet notice has been going on for the past 10 years. A generation of wealth happening. Are we entitled to it or there is a lot of work behind it to make it so for the economy ? 

Still not happy that this market is not moving up fast enough for you, this lady below says, suck it up.... Things don't happen by chance when comes to nation building. Just have to ask her mum about it. Lucks help but we need to be part of the change.



















Cory
2019-0404

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful angel :)

    I have been a lurker of sorts at your blog, visiting on and off. Didn't realize you're based in Taiwan?! (if I interpreted your night photo correctly) went back to read your older posts and indeed you have written on Taiwan before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Turtle Investor. Yeah I am there. Get to see both worlds. :)

      Delete