Jun 2, 2018

Cory Diary : In Search of Golden Cross P2


Presented with the opportunity again for the 3rd time this year. I am 1% less in difference from STI this year. Italy Crisis causes the market to dip.  Provided me the 3rd chance.  Did something I never dream of. Here's what I did.


1. Further expand US stocks
2. Sold off Aims Reit to secure the value
3. Accumulate more bank shares
4. Next, I will probably target STI Index.

Why Aims Reit ? Main reason is it did not drops as much as others. My thought is that if the market rebounds for Reits, I have others Reits to benefit from. If Aims Reit drop later instead, I will buy some back.

Secondly, I have good exposure through Ascendas Reit for industrial sector which theoretically more robust though lower yield. Let see how it goes.


Cory
20180602

No comments:

Post a Comment