Aug 16, 2019

Cory Diary : Dividend Report 2019 August


Cory Equity Dividend 2019 YTD (updated for privacy) . This push my total dividends collected.(updated for privacy) 


Within 5 years total Dividends collected has doubled. This is the strength of compounding while optimizing my asset. Hitting 2019 Annual Dividends (updated for privacy)  seems not so far a stretch now. Which is more than my normal annual saving from salary income. 

For those who are interested, STI Index currently is in one of their lows in my personal opinion. It can go lower but that's the chance we have to take in life, Calculated Risk.


Cory

2019-0816

3 comments:

  1. You don't look like you are a day into 48... haha... how long does it take you to amassed the $1.1M? Since 2005?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my asset were in banks / FD in my early days. I would say investment in equity of this value only hit this year which constitutes 40% of my networth.

      Delete