Aug 10, 2019

Cory Diary : Asset Allocation Review 2019-0810


Seems like it has been a while since last reviewed my asset allocations. Not that I do not like. I always have the curiosity on how they goes and prefer to check on them more often than not as I am a slow learner. Usually I will do a quick round of updates across my accounts and have them reflected. Thanks to excel, this is all done in minutes.
In this update, the computation is a lot more simple on a more conservative side of perspective angle. Saving allocation has been reduced to 10% but I think it can be further improve.


Liquid Cash Flows from Investments
Equity/Bond/Pref theoretical annual dividends : -
Gov Securities : - ( assume max 10 years )
Saving/FD : -

Investment Sub-Total : -


Maximizing Returns
Saving 10% allocation implied missing (updated for privacy)  possible earning. So I think maybe opportunity to tap more here in the future

Sub-Total : $0


Pension/CPF/Insurance
This will be buffer. Another is because I would probably tap on them after 65 yr old.

Sub-Total : $0


Rental Providence ( update : instead from income)
(updated for privacy) 


Cory Asset Annual Returns : (updated for privacy) 
I do have salary income. And I am still paying Insurance. For simplicity, they are excluded. I hope this is a realistic and simplified as I could get for estimating returns from non-salary income perspective. 

Happy to say this well cover my home loan today. 

My next goal is to increase my returns further to (updated for privacy)  annually from non-salary income with minimal risk.




Cory

2019-0810


No comments:

Post a Comment