Jul 3, 2017

Cory Diary : Portfolio Updates 20170703


Here's my current holding.


REITs - This sector has been star performer in first half of 2017. However not all the same. I am fortunate to have quite a number of bright stars here. They easily constitute 40% of my portfolio. Bulk of my dividends hopefully for the years to come.

TELCO - The only possible segment which i feel there is still good room for 2nd half growth. Singtel's Netlink IPO is a catalyst. But Singtel should be more than that.

STI ES3 - I have reduced my holding largely. Nevertheless it is still quite a size-able amount in my portfolio. This move protected some of my earning this year if there is market wide retreat in 2nd half. I hope to have it build back at right price.

BOND/PREFERENCE - Not much except that I have Singapore Saving Bond removed from tracking.
I am still well invested in the SSB.

Global Logistic is the wild card for 2nd half. Let see how it goes. I have 75% confidence.
It will be great if the deal takes off and at good premium.

The Green has been boring and missing much from the run up in this 2nd Q.

Currently looking into Banks, CDG, Jumbo, Keppel, Wilmar and more REITs ....

Cory
20170703








2 comments:

  1. I gotta say that yours are among the worst and most confusing charts I've seen in all my years. And I work with Excel and PowerPoint for a living!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is a blog for fun and learning. This is the 2nd time i displayed this. However i do take in you brutal feedback. Maybe is time to try and move on to exploring new ones.

    ReplyDelete