Jul 12, 2021

Cory Diary : Charlie Munger on Diversification

Get 3 best in town, is enough for diversification. He talked a lot of things. Only that rough idea gets into me. I decide to adapt his advise to choose the best few stocks oversea. Currently below what I have. Since US slots are full, I should have at least one more in the other "Town".

1. AMD
2. Microsoft
3. Tesla
4. Alibaba (HK)

There are few choices I know without need for in-depth study. While timing can be better, they are quite beaten currently.

1. TENCENT (HK)
2. Lion-OCBC Sec HSTECH

Enjoy !




Cory
2021-0712
Articles in this Blog is personal take and educational purposes only. Reader should seek their own professional help when making financial decision and be responsible for their decision.





No comments:

Post a Comment