Oct 13, 2017

Cory Diary: Good Bye - Global Logistic Properties


Quite late in the game on this. Only enter the game in Feb'17 but never late than never. One of my deliberation is due to the influence of Reit yield on my estimation of GLP value. Well, I am not exactly right considering GLP potential and Strategic assets especially so when they have international importance.

In the end, revised my estimation and arrive a fairer value of $3 at minimum which I then entered my positions. Nevertheless not much. Hindsight is so great ....

Here's my XIRR roughly 36 % inclusive of dividends. Absolute 22 % return.

(updated for privacy)

I could have hold till the end for few more percent gains and save the trading cost but that means half year of opportunity cost and go risk be it minimal or not. Decided not as I can re-invest easily with such gains.

thank you GLC.

Cory
20171013

No comments:

Post a Comment