Oct 9, 2017

Cory Diary : XIRR Performance - Interim Q4 2017 Oct Update


Is  way past Oct'17.  STI rides backup again. Below table is my Interim result.  Interim Q3 on link here. My investment life returns moved 0.1% lower down to 7.1% with passing time since I need increasing profits to maintain the score till year end.

















STI YTD beats me today with 14.3% score.... . However my bottom base XIRR End of Year still moves up. It will be 12.6% year end if profit same at year end for annual comparison purposes.

There is some buying/selling but they are little changes . I did some shift to stronger fundamental companies allocation and on way to create a wider robust base for next year profit probability.

Current Investment sector as follow. Reits/Trusts only about 1/3 however they make up 2/3 of this year total return.


















Cory
20171009

No comments:

Post a Comment